We're thrilled to have received an eighth major award for Sat Bains' cookbook. The Gold Ink Awards in Chicago are the Oscars of the world printing industry. Too Many Chiefs Only One Indian has been recognised in the Printed Cookbook category, bringing our tally of international awards to eight.
The debut cookbook from the Nottingham-based two-Michelin-starred chef Sat Bains features a behind-the-scenes account of a chef at the cutting edge of modern cuisine, who won a Roux Scholarship in 1999 and now runs one of the world’s most compelling and applauded restaurants. It has 68 inspirational recipes, a foreword by Heston Blumenthal and anecdotal contributions from 36 of the world’s greatest chefs.
Too Many Chiefs Only One Indian has won the following awards:
- Winner 'Best in the World - Cookbook Design', Gourmand World Cookbook Awards, Paris
- Winner 'Best UK Cookbook', Gourmand World Cookbook Awards, Paris
- Winner 'Book Design' ADC Bronze Cube, The Art Directors Club, New York
- Winner 'Design Award', International Association of Culinary Professionals, San Francisco
- Winner 'Print Design' Award, The Drum Design Awards, London
- Winner 'Best Publication' Roses Silver Award, Roses Creative Awards, Manchester
- Winner 'Best Cookbook' Award, Printing Industries of America Premier Print Awards, Chicago
- Winner 'Printed Cookbook' Award, Gold Ink Awards, Chicago